Tagged by *pargile
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
1. I'm currently a 2D Entertainment Design student at The Art Department with 3 semesters done and 2 more to go.
2. After the above is done, I plan to be a professional illustrator and concept artist.
3. My idea of an ideal workload is totally effed; I usually get to the studio between 9 and 10 in the morning and am excited for the easy day if I leave at midnight. 2am is the usual.
4. I am currently eating a delicious enchilada. It is nom.
5. I play piano and cello when my brain starts to leak out my ears from arting too much.
6. A very few of favorite artists are William Bouguereau, Dean Cornwell, Wei Wang, Justin Sweet, John Singer Sargent, J.C. Leyendecker, Frederic Church, N.C. Wyeth, and Tom Scholes.
7. There is currently a disrobed woman about 25 feet away from me and I am paying more attention to my dA journal. Lol @ ignoring figure drawing.
9. I have 7 different pens, pencils and styluses in my pocket at all times.
10. I pretty much never play video games any more, maybe 2-5 hours a month. BUT, I do play the tabletop Warhammer 40k RPG and DnD, which are significantly awesomer. Go nerdiness!
11. My enchilada is gone.
Questions to me:
1. What is your most embarrassing memory of the last 5 years?
I don't really get embarrassed, but probably when some of the guys from school and I were cruising around downtown before halloween we were talking about one of our models directing her ladybits in our general direction during a session and I didn't really hear what they said and amongst the laughter I just reactively said, "gross" and one of the other guys heard me and a moment of awkwardness ensued.
2. What is the dumbest thing you have ever injured yourself on? Or your dumbest instance of self injury?
A dog food can. I was opening it with a can opener but the opener left one little bit of metal still attaching the lid to the can. I then proceeded to grab a plastic spoon and push down on the sliver as hard as I could, the recently sliced metal lid flipped upwards and sliced my index finger open. It took like 10 minutes to stop the blood and I totally freaked out cause I am a pansy.
3. Assuming reincarnation is possible and you get to choose, what would you want to come back as, and would you rather remember this life or not?
Either a dolphin or an eagle. The former cause A: swimming and breathing underwater, awesome. B: flying and being a badass, awesome. And yeah, I'd want to remember this life, just so I could be the coolest dolphin or eagle ever and be totally smart and get whatever I wanted and be highly entertaining.
4. If you could self insert yourself into a relatively well known story, what would it be and who would you be in it?
I'll go with Harry Potter cause I could be an awesome wizard but still have the opportunity to live a typical life. I would probably be genericsauce mcgee, main characters are too dangerous.
5. If any non-existant creature could be made to exist, by you, what would it be?
Mermaids. Nuff said.
6. What would you do if you could have any non-mainstream, non-destructive or combat orientated super power? Like something really silly, or just something to make life a little more convenient?
The ability to never need sleep. Think what I could do with those 4-8 hours every day over the course of 80 years!! Either that, or the superpower of having all photoshop's tools work in real life. Duplicate money? Free transform candy bar? Lens flare fingertips? Awesome.
7. If everyone in the world had a lame 80s TV show style catch phrase, what would yours be?
Let's blow this popsicle stand!!
8. What song has been stuck in your head most recently?
edIT's Artsy Remix - [link]
9. Last film you cried at?
Deathly Hallows part 2, when Snape discovers Lily's dead body. (Oh gravy, that's twice I've mentioned HP in one meme. No I'm not obsessed!)
10. Talk about yourself in a haiku?
I am of the swag.
Nobody canna cross it.
Race to daffodils?
11. What is the nicest story, nicest thing, or just general niceity you have seen or heard about recently? Tell us a story of niceness.[link]
1. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
2. Coke or pepsi?
3. What sort of music do you like and why?
4. If you had to go to a desert island for the rest of your life and could only bring 5 movies, 5 books, and 5 video games what would they be?
5. What's an interesting personality quirk of yours?
6. What was your favorite childhood toy? Do you still have it?
7. What's something you'd really love to do before you die?
8. If I could be anyone else on the planet for one week, who would it be?
9. If you could either have a private island in the carribean or a never-ending supply of pizza, which would you choose?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
11. If the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow, what would your first actions be?
I tag... people who want to do this! I know, I'm an ass, but everyone I know has already been tagged and I've dwindled here too long already, olololol.